· To improve the appearance of the Shop, the quantity of items entered is limited. Member entries are limited to ten items with additional limitations for paintings, photographs and prints:
- Three (3) framed with wire hanger per artist.
- Maximum size is a perimeter of 120 inches.
- Only original paintings and photographs on wall.
- Prints are placed in bins, must be individually numbered and/or labeled and must be shrink wrapped.
- No prints on the wall. No prints in tubes.
· Each item must adhere to the Goodyear numbering system. (#001, #002, #003, etc.). Begin numbering items from #001(number one).
· The artist assigns the selling price of the item. The minimum price for any item is $5.00. One item may be comprised of a set with a single price. Eg. - 3 cards in one package for $5.00 equals one entry.
Each artist is limited to 10 items in the Shop at one time. Examples:
- 3 sweaters plus 7 hats equals 10 items in inventory.
- 10 packages of cards = 10 items in inventory.
- 6 pottery pieces and 4 prints = 10 items in inventory.
· An item may be in the Shop for a maximum of six months.
Artists are responsible for monitoring and restocking their own inventory.
· All inventory must be displayed. There is no provision for storage at Goodyear.
The JIAA is not held responsible for security of items. Missing, broken, or mismarked items are not the responsibility of the Jekyll Island Arts Association.